Seguro de registro
- INSURANCE IS PRESENTED TO ALL CUSTOMERS BUYING AN EVENT REGISTRATION
- REFUND OF THE FACIAL VALUE OF THE TICKET UP TO THE LIMIT OF € 60.00, IN THE SITUATIONS IN WHICH THE CUSTOMER CANNOT HELP THE EVENT FOR ANY OF THE SITUATIONS PROVIDED IN THE POLICY.
EXTRA INSURANCE VALUE: € 2.50 (this extra must be subscribed at the time of registration)
- 24h Helpline.
- Accident occurred with the means of transport in which the Insured traveled on the way to the venue of the event or show;
- Accident occurred, diagnosed illness or hospitalization verified within the fifteen days preceding the day of the event or performance, which affects the Insured, his spouse, ascendants or minor descendants;
- Theft, attempting or any violent act committed by the Insured or his / her companions during the commute to the venue of the event or performance that prevents the Insured from attending the event or performance;
- Death of the holder, the spouse, or their descendants or ascendants, provided that it occurs within 15 days of the day of the event or performance;
- Disturbance of public order, strikes and enforcement of martial law that prevents the Insured from attending the event or performance;
- Insurability of the Insured to access the place of the event or show, caused by floods, fire, explosion or by order of law legally constituted;
- Flight cancellation or airplane delay that prevents the Insured from attending the event or show.
Occurrence reporting period:
1. In order to guarantee theft of the Secure Ticket, the Insured shall report its occurrence within 5 working days of its occurrence;
2. For all other guarantees, the Insured shall report the Claim within 10 days from the date of the event or performance.
Participation may be made by: telephone, email or online participation platform.
DOCUMENTS NEEDED TO OPEN THE CLAIM
Claim participation duly completed and signed;
The Secure Ticket (except in case of theft);
Proof of purchase of the Secure Ticket;
Evidence of the occurrence that led to the Insured's non-attendance at the event or performance.
REFUND - PROCEDURES
- The reimbursement to the Insured shall be made within a maximum of 15 working days from the date of all documentation and evidence of the occurrence of the claim information necessary to make the claim, and confirmed the occurrence of the claim, its causes and consequences.
- In accordance with the terms and conditions of the policy, the face value of the Secure Ticket, up to a maximum of € 60.00, is guaranteed.